Tuesday, July 8, 2014

I am finished with my dental work!!!!

The dental work is finished. The dentist permanently cemented the front bridge and put in the partial denture in the back.

There was a small adjustment to make and it was over. He had to adjust the upper denture which was made by Kreativ Dental.

I will go back for fine adjustments in a couple of weeks.

This whole thing has been a nightmare. All of it was due to infections under the work done by Kreativ Dental of Budapest.

The new work feels so comfortable. My mouth feels relaxed and looks good. It never felt this way after the work done by Kreativ Dental.

I am so relieved that it is over. I hope the top does not need to be replaced.

To anyone who has been following this: Thanks for hanging in there.


1 comment:

  1. Why don't you put a review for Kreativ on Google reviews. You search for Kreativ Dental and on the right, you can click on reviews and : Add a review

    ReplyDelete