Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Almost Done!! YAY!!! I can put Kreativ Dental of Budapest behind me.

I got the new front bridge and back partial denture today!!! The bridge is temporarily cemented in, to see if I like it. I DO LIKE IT!!!

I go back in two weeks to have it permanently cemented. It is wonderful!

In the meantime, I have to go to the gum doctor for him to look at it.

I am so relieved. It has been a nightmare. I am so glad it is almost over.

I will never look at a bowl of Chicken Paprikash the same way again. LOL.

A personal note to the people at Kreativ Dental in Budapest:  You are all scum. You did a bad job, leaving me in pain with a totally infected mouth. Then, you refused to honor your worthless guarantee. I am sorry I ever heard of you incompetent thieves. You work was not cheap after I paid for the hotels while I was there.

Afterwards, I had to pay a lot more than if I had the job originally done in New York. I needed to pay for corrective work and a whole new dental job.

Kreativ Dental in Budapest is worthless.

No comments:

Post a Comment