Saturday, March 23, 2013

In pain and taken advantage of.

I am still taking the penicillin and Motrin. There is some pain as the dosage wears off. The swelling has gone down a lot. There is still a lump on the jaw though. The teeth that are decayed have pain when I eat. The teeth still look lovely though.

It is a shame that the understructure was so shoddily done. There was nothing to hold this together. They knew that after I left Budapest my mouth would fall apart. It is hard to complain from New York City to Budapest. I complained to them while I was there. None of this is a surprise.


It is so disheartening to feel taken advantage of again. Budapest is a lovely city. We had a very nice time there. We went to wonderful concerts and had great food. The people there, if they are so inclined, know how to take advantage of tourists easily. The language makes it impossible to defend oneself. They made a fine building to entice the medical tourists but, then, do not do a decent, ethical job. There are people like this everywhere.

Of course, some people get away unscathed and do ads for them saying how wonderful it all is. I wonder how long it takes for their case to decay and how they feel when they can not take their endorsement down.


No comments:

Post a Comment