Friday, June 14, 2013

Finishing the bottom root canals...

I continued at the endodontist today. He finished the remaining three root canals. All of the bottom teeth now have root canals where Kreativ Dental put crowns. I will have to go to the dentist to have him finish the cosmetic part.

Next, I start the root canals on the top teeth.

I was shown the x-rays of the top teeth. Kreativ Dental did two root canals on the top. They were done incorrectly. There is a long space between the cemented root and the post that they installed. It is very sloppy work. They have to be re-done. They knew it was bad when they did it. Anyone can see this in the x-ray.

Two other teeth on the top have spaces between the teeth and the crowns that show on the x-rays.

There seems to be nothing that was done correctly in Budapest.

My next appointment with the endodontist is in 10 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment