Friday, June 14, 2013

Sue, sue sue... They want to sue me.

Kreativ Dental sent me an email last week. They threatened to sue me for libel unless I removed criticism of them.

They did not like that I criticized Kreativ Dental.
They did not like that I said Kreativ Dental is bad.
They did not like that I said Kreativ Dental is incompetent.
They did not like that I said I felt cheated by Kreativ Dental.
They did not like that I said the dentists at Kreativ Dental do not care if they do decent work.
They did not like that I said I wasted my money by going to Kreativ Dental.
They did not like that I said I had to have the work done by Kreativ Dental re-done.
Kreativ Dental does not like to be criticized.

No one at Kreativ Dental signed the email. It was from the "Kreativ Dental team".

I guess it does not bother them that I like Budapest and I think it is a very nice city to visit. It is just not a city in which to have your teeth fixed. The Opera is wonderful and so are the concerts at their new Bela Bartok Concert Hall along the Danube.

Kreativ Dental threatened to sue me for libel. I am sure this threat works on people from the UK. Most of the Kreativ Dental victims, I mean, patients seem to be English. I know there are very strict libel laws in the UK. After all, Liberace won a libel suit there. He sued a newspaper that said he was gay.

One can see that a threat to sue there would stop criticism. This must be why there is little criticism of Kreativ Dental on the web. As soon as someone says that Kreativ Dental work was garbage, they get threatened.

I live in the United States. We do not have such strict libel laws. To win a lawsuit over me, Kreativ Dental would have to prove that my dental work was done correctly and that I did not have to get it re-done. They can not do this. This is the land of Paris Hilton and the Kardashians. Libel lawsuits threats do not work here.

1 comment:

  1. hope this will help you against them : type the real name of the owner on google and find out : Attila KNOTH

    ReplyDelete