Thursday, January 1, 2015

Wait and see...

I went to the oral surgeon on Monday. He checked the old and new xrays He wants to wait until next week before making a decision on whether to removed the root of the tooth. Meanwhile I have stopped the antibiotics to see what happens with the infection.

Because of previous work that has misshapen the root, the surgeon can not take it out from the front, in the usual fashion.   He would have to operate from the back of the teeth (front, lower). This seems as if it would be a painful mess.

I am very worried and apprehensive about the whole thing. It is never ending.

Kreativ Dental created this mess and they have the nerve to threaten to sue me.

The surgeon's visit cost $275 US.

Happy New Year.